6.29.2016

By the Sea || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I have a layout up on the Pretty Little Studio blog this morning!

Since it is officially Summer where I live, I decided it was time to break out my Treasure Island collection and create a Summer-ish layout.  I'm all ready for beautiful beach days and lazy Summer weekends!

The picture I chose to scrap today was one of my husband on a recent trip to St. Augustine, Florida.  I took a picture of him standing by the marina and knew that the Treasure Island collection would compliment the photo perfectly.  I actually built my layout around the negative of another cut file that I had lying around.  The negative was a giant circle shape so I decided to use some of my scraps to fill in the circle and build a base for my layout.  I also decided to go for a bold title, using an alpha cut file from The Cut Shoppe and filling the letters in with the Treasure Map patterned paper.
201626
The end result is something that I love - and definitely has me in the mood for some Summer fun!
detail1detail2
Thanks for popping by today!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Studio Calico; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: