6.01.2016

Paris || Pretty Little Studio

Hello, everyone!  I had a post on the Pretty Little Studio blog yesterday.  It was a Pinterest inspired challenge and it was a ton of fun!  Here is the inspiration photo:
12974413_1096302043764302_8269551514897802643_n

As soon as I saw this photo, I knew that I had to use the Hello Heather Here + There collection, I had to scrap a Paris trip photo (even though the trip was almost 5 years ago now ) and I had to use the beautiful Les Fleurs patterned paper.  Once I decided all those things, the layout came together pretty quickly!

I decided to make my big title the focus of the page and used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create it.  I also used my photo to fill in the 'A' in 'Paris'.  I really like how that effect ended up turning out.  Once I had my title work done, I just layered on my embellishments and the layout came together really fast - gotta love when that happens!
201627
Now that this layout is done, I think it is safe to say that I need to restock my Here + There stash - I only have tiny little scraps left - and lots of 3 x 4 cards, which I will definitely be putting to use soon.
detail_1detail_2
Thanks for stopping in!

Corrugated Cardboard: Fancy Pants Designs; Paint: Jillibean Soup; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment: