9.30.2016

Banner Card || Pretty Little Studio

Hello, everyone!  Happy, happy Friday!  Today's product feature on the Pretty Little Studio blog is Cut-Aparts.  As you are probably aware, there is a wide variety of cut apart products in the PLS store.  I love them all and I use a cut-apart product on almost every PLS project I make.  They are just so versatile and fun.  For this project, I decided to use the You & Me Word Flags.  Since they are already banner shaped, I decided to make a banner card (really thinking outside the box on this one :-P):

card_detail
I love the way it turned out...plus it's a perfect way to use up some of those scraps that we all have laying around! I added a sprinkle of buttons and sequins to tie it all together.
20168
Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Buttons: Studio Calico; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That's a great idea for using up scraps! I'm going to have to use this idea for creating some fast and easy cards!