12.27.2016

Something Different with Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today sharing a layout inspired by this Pinterest image:
14570585_1242819045779267_426069767701491646_o

Even though I am a little bit tired of scrapping Christmas, I ended up having a ton of fun with this picture challenge.  I decided to do something a little bit out of my comfort zone, but drew on the red, green and Christmas theme from the picture.
detail1
I've been seeing a lot of minimal layouts recently that I also use paint as a grounding element for the layout.  I decided to play around with that and create a layout that fit the bill.  I had a lot of fun with it, but it's not in keeping with my normal style, so it's not the best work ever :)
201622
I do think it's fun to experiment and I actually think it's important to scrap outside of your comfort zone every once in a while.  It helps you figure out what you like and evolve a little bit.  Have you gone outside of your comfort zone recently?

Cardstock: Bazzill; Paint: Jillibean Soup; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING the paint and the stars!!!!!!!!!!