4.28.2017

Moose Moose || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I'm popping in to share a recent layout that I made for Pretty Little Studio using the new Ain't Life Grand collection.  I have to tell you, I really love this collection - especially all the bright, happy colors and graphic patterns.

For my layout today, I decided to pull out the pretty blues and lime green and focus on those colors for my layout:
This layout came together pretty quickly, as I decided to do an easy banner design across my page.  I layered on some word flags and even used a journaling card from the Treasure Island collection that coordinated perfectly with the Ain't Life Grand products.  Here's the final look:
Hope you enjoy!

Background Paper: Pink Paislee; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: