6.25.2017

We Are Awesome || Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to stop in to share a layout that I made recently for Pretty Little Studio with the new Beautiful Day collection.  I have to tell you - this is one of my absolute favorite collections of all time.  The colors and patterns totally speak to me and I want to create with it as much as possible!

For today's layout I decided to scrap some recent photos of my nice and I being silly.  I kept the photos black & white so all the pretty colors in the collection could shine.
The layout itself is fairly simple with just a few layers and lots of die cuts scattered around.  I finished off the layout by adding some sprinkles of mist.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to share your PLS projects on Pretty Little Studio's Facebook or Instagram!

No comments: