8.06.2017

Layout 1/10 in my Sketchy August Challenge

Hi everyone!  As I mentioned the other day, this month I am tackling 2 challenges - my stashbusting challenge and one in which I attempting to use some of the sketches I've pinned in an effort to make 10 layouts this month.

Well, the good news is, I've made the first one, so at least I've started!!  I also used my stashbusting kit, so I'm a little proud of myself :) 

For the first sketch I tackled, I decided to go with this fabulous one from Citrus Twist Kits.  They create some awesome sketches and I always find them so inspiring.  Generally, I like to stick to them pretty closely since they are so great:

And here's my take on it:

Thanks for stopping in!  Happy day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Transparency: Bella Blvd; Patterned Paper: Echo Park, October Afternoon; Puffy Stickers: Hip Kit Club; Sequins: Pink Paislee; Alphas, Word Stickers: Simple Stories; Project Life Card: Becky Higgins; Bracket Card: Pretty Little Studio; Die Cut Tabs: October Afternoon

No comments: