10.19.2017

Hip Kit Club Sketch

Hello!!  I recently received my October kit from Hip Kit Club in the mail and I had to instantly play.  For some reason, I've really been wanting to scrap some Fall photos recently, which is weird, because Fall themed products don't usually appeal to me.  They're not bright enough for my style :)

However, I love this kit and I love the most recent sketch that they posted:

So, I took a swing at it and here's what I came up with:

Aren't my nieces and nephew adorable?!?!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Hip Kit Club, Pinkfresh Studio; Alphas: Hip Kit Club; Die Cuts, Chipboard: Pinkfresh Studio; Phrase Stickers: Pretty Little Studio; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Washi Tape: Dear Lizzy for American Crafts

No comments: