1.19.2018

#52favorites Project

Hi everyone!  Paper Issues has a fun weekly challenge this year called #52favorites.  It's such a neat idea - pick your favorite memory from the week and get it down in some creative way.  I decided to play along and my focus will be on Miss Piper.  It's really hard for me to choose a favorite photo/memory of her from each week, but I'm going to try!  :o)

I think this is the perfect project since I'm not even going to attempt Project Life this year.  I just can't.  I know I wouldn't be able to keep up with at this time.  But this project is something that I can do!  And it's perfect for if I don't have time to make a whole layout, but still want to get a bit of creative play in.

I just knocked out the first 2 weeks and I used the Tales & Dreams line from Pretty Little Studio.  I kept my designs fairly simple and similar.  I imagine that I will continue to carry this template throughout the entire project, but I'm not totally sure yet.  Here's what I've got:


I'm going to keeping all my little layouts in a fun planner binder that I found in the Dollar Spot at Target.  I'm not a planner girl, but the size and format works perfectly for this project!

Thanks for stopping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: